Cell-Blaster UV Sanitizer
The CellBlaster® UV Cell Phone Sanitizer is the world’s first universal UV cell phone sanitizer, features an ultra-powerful germicidal UV tube and a super-reflective scanning bed. Its compact, universal design works with virtually any type of cell phone or hand-held personal device! Perfect for the home, office, or personal travel, and ideal for areas with increased exposure to infectious agents, such as hospitals, doctor’s offices, nursing homes, and other health care facilities. Also excellent for the hospitality industry as a complimentary service for their guests!
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of germs, viruses, and bacteria on any portion of the mobile device exposed to the UV light.**
- Powerful germicidal, short-wave UV light kills the three strains of the flu virus (H1N1, H3N2 and Influenza B), as well as Strep, Staph, E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, and other disease-causing microorganisms.
- Ultra-powerful UV tube and super-reflective scanning bed ensure faster, more-complete sanitizing than competitive units!
- Accommodates cell phones up to 6½ x 4 x 1 in (16.5 x 10.2 x 2.5 cm) in size.
- Allows charging of device while sanitizing.
- Built-in bracket allows cell phone to be mounted on case cover for easy viewing.
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for home, office, or travel.
- Excellent for use in hospitals, doctor’s offices, nursing homes, and other health care facilities.
- Perfect for the hospitality industry as a complimentary service provided to hotel guests.
**The CellBlaster has not been tested yet on the COVID-19 Coronavirus. It has been laboratory tested against common household bacteria and other common viruses. UV-C is a suggested method of sanitizing from the CDC, most recently for Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFRs). Learn more about COVID-19 and prevention of its spread from the CDC and WHO –