Thermo EPD TruDose Electronic Dosimeter
Available on the LAURUS GSA Contract #GS-07F-0147T!
The Thermo Scientific EPD TruDose Electronic Dosimeter delivers unparalleled real-time dose reading improves your employees’ safety and streamlines workplace efficiency by providing ultra-precise dosage information.
For over 25 years, Thermo Scientific EPD’s have set the standard for trusted radiological performance in electronic personal dosimetry. Building on that history, our next generation electronic personal dosimeter, the Thermo Scientific™ EPD TruDose™ Electronic Dosimeter, delivers the performance and reliability you have grown to trust with the modern features you expect.
Protect your employees with electronic personal dosimeters that deliver real time radiation monitoring in most critical areas of your facility. The Thermo Scientific™ EPD TruDose Electronic Personal Dosimeter monitors Gamma and Beta radiation in any environment where workers need to monitor their exposure to radiation, with improved accuracy and simplified operation over previous generations of EPDs. EPD TruDose personal radiation monitors are available with or without telemetry and integrate with many different systems, including ViewPoint and webREMS.
- Improved dose rate range
- Unprecedented sensitivity, as low as 0.05µSv/hr (0.005mrem/hr), at lower dose rates provides assurance in the accuracy of exposure
- Improved pulsed field detection
- Multi-detector technology measuring both gamma and beta radiation
- IP65 (EPD TruDose BG) and IP67 (EPD TruDose G) provides improved protection from dust and water
- Integrated electromagnetic shielding improves tolerance to electro-magnetic fields